Portwest Texo Heavy 2 Tone Fleece
From £16.50 Excl. VAT
TX40 – Portwest Texo Heavy 2 Tone Fleece
- Heavy weight polar fleece with anti-pill finish for added warmth and comfort
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Zipped pockets
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Available in an excellent choice of corporate colours
The Portwest Texo fleece looks and feels great. Ideal for indoor and outdoor
wear, this style uses a high quality anti-pill polar fleece fabric.
The Workwear Collections offer a range of designs and features suitable for
many end uses. Only the best quality fabrics and construction techniques
are used guaranteeing comfort and safety. Tested to withstand the rigours
of everyday wear each garment has been carefully designed and
manufactured to ensure optimum quality at the best price.
EN 14058 Class 2
Brand : Portwest
Product Code : TX40
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Black, GREY, Navy
Small – 3XL
Does Not Apply
|Woo Category 3||
|Woo Category 2||
Workwear – Fleeces
- Free Delivery if you spend over £75 inc VAT
- Standard delivery to UK Mainland is £3.99 inc vat if you spend under £75
- Next Day Delivery Available on most products for £7.99 (24-48 Hour Handling Time)
- You will be provided with a full tracking number once order is dispatched
- This does not include Channel Islands / Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland
Delivery charges for these areas are £20 and delivery time could be longerOnce payment is cleared orders are processed within 24/48 hours. Delivery time on average is 3-5 Working Days.Items are normally sent with Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel or MyHermes.
This depends on the Value, Size and weight of the order as we use the best service available depending on the value of the order
Special Delivery is also available for some products. Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 522120 for more info.
Printed Products with a logo or embroidered products will be delivered within 6-10 Working days depending on the order size and product type.
Checkout section will automatically calculate the delivery charges once you have done your shopping and you are ready to pay.
Please make sure you enter an address where someone will be available to receive the order as it will avoid any disappointment
However if you have given a delivery address where the driver is unable to deliver your order will be left with a neighbour, safe place or they will leave a card for you to re arrange the delivery.
You could email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about your order or before you want to place an order or Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 526676 for more info.
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday