Portwest Contrast Bib And Brace – Unlined
From £20.83 Excl. VAT
Portwest Contrast Bib & Brace – Unlined
A garment designed to be completely practical and safe, the Contrast Bib & Brace protects the lower body and chest against wet conditions whilst ensuring safety.
- CE certified
- Waterproof and breathable with taped seams to prevent water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Back patch pocket
- Double rule pocket
- Elasticated back panel
- Adjustable side opening for added flexibility
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 SUPPLEMENTAL CLASS E
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
- EN 343 Class 3:3
Product Code: S488
XL, 2XL, Small, Medium, Large, 3XL
Safety/ Protective Clothing
Does Not Apply
|Safety & Protective Clothing||
|Woo Category 2||
Workwear – Overalls & Bib Trousers
|Woo Category 3||
- Free Delivery if you spend over £75 inc VAT
- Standard delivery to UK Mainland is £3.99 inc vat if you spend under £75
- Next Day Delivery Available on most products for £7.99 (24-48 Hour Handling Time)
- You will be provided with a full tracking number once order is dispatched
- This does not include Channel Islands / Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland
Delivery charges for these areas are £20 and delivery time could be longerOnce payment is cleared orders are processed within 24/48 hours. Delivery time on average is 3-5 Working Days.Items are normally sent with Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel or MyHermes.
This depends on the Value, Size and weight of the order as we use the best service available depending on the value of the order
Special Delivery is also available for some products. Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 522120 for more info.
Printed Products with a logo or embroidered products will be delivered within 6-10 Working days depending on the order size and product type.
Checkout section will automatically calculate the delivery charges once you have done your shopping and you are ready to pay.
Please make sure you enter an address where someone will be available to receive the order as it will avoid any disappointment
However if you have given a delivery address where the driver is unable to deliver your order will be left with a neighbour, safe place or they will leave a card for you to re arrange the delivery.
You could email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about your order or before you want to place an order or Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 526676 for more info.
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday