Portwest Hi-Vis Two Tone Fleece
From £20.93 Excl. VAT
F301 – Hi-Vis Two Tone Fleece
● CE certified
● Anti-pill durable fleece fabric
● Reflective tape for increased visibility
● Contrast panels for protection against dirt
● Complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry
● 3 pockets for ample storage
● 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
● Designed with a comfort fit
Classically styled, the fit of the F301 is relaxed
and sizing is generous. Fully certified to EN ISO
20471 Class 3, it features an anti-pill finish
which ensures no unsightly bobbling and
maintains the fleece’s look. The orange/navy
combination complies to RIS 3279 for the rail
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 14058 Class 2
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
Brand : Portwest
Product Code : F301
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
Orange/Navy F301, Yellow/Navy F301
Hi Viz Fleece jacket
|Woo Category 2||
Workwear – Fleeces
|Safety & Protective Clothing||
High Visibility/ Reflective
- Free Delivery if you spend over £75 inc VAT
- Standard delivery to UK Mainland is £3.99 inc vat if you spend under £75
- Next Day Delivery Available on most products for £7.99 (24-48 Hour Handling Time)
- You will be provided with a full tracking number once order is dispatched
- This does not include Channel Islands / Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland
Delivery charges for these areas are £20 and delivery time could be longerOnce payment is cleared orders are processed within 24/48 hours. Delivery time on average is 3-5 Working Days.Items are normally sent with Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel or MyHermes.
This depends on the Value, Size and weight of the order as we use the best service available depending on the value of the order
Special Delivery is also available for some products. Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 522120 for more info.
Printed Products with a logo or embroidered products will be delivered within 6-10 Working days depending on the order size and product type.
Checkout section will automatically calculate the delivery charges once you have done your shopping and you are ready to pay.
Please make sure you enter an address where someone will be available to receive the order as it will avoid any disappointment
However if you have given a delivery address where the driver is unable to deliver your order will be left with a neighbour, safe place or they will leave a card for you to re arrange the delivery.
You could email us on email@example.com for more info about your order or before you want to place an order or Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 526676 for more info.
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday