Portwest Bizflame Hi-vis Antistatic Fire Retardant Bodywarmer
From £40.41 Excl. VAT
S776 – Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis Antistatic FR Bodywarmer
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Internal chest pocket
- Concealed phone pocket
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- EN 1149 -5
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- EN ISO 14116 Index 3 (/12H/40)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
- EN 13034 Type 6
Brand : Portwest
Product Code : S776
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Safety/ Protective Clothing
Does Not Apply
|Safety & Protective Clothing||
|Woo Category 3||
|Woo Category 2||
Flame Retardant – Bodywarmers
- Free Delivery if you spend over £75 inc VAT
- Standard delivery to UK Mainland is £3.99 inc vat if you spend under £75
- Next Day Delivery Available on most products for £7.99 (24-48 Hour Handling Time)
- You will be provided with a full tracking number once order is dispatched
- This does not include Channel Islands / Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland
Delivery charges for these areas are £20 and delivery time could be longerOnce payment is cleared orders are processed within 24/48 hours. Delivery time on average is 3-5 Working Days.Items are normally sent with Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel or MyHermes.
This depends on the Value, Size and weight of the order as we use the best service available depending on the value of the order
Special Delivery is also available for some products. Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 522120 for more info.
Printed Products with a logo or embroidered products will be delivered within 6-10 Working days depending on the order size and product type.
Checkout section will automatically calculate the delivery charges once you have done your shopping and you are ready to pay.
Please make sure you enter an address where someone will be available to receive the order as it will avoid any disappointment
However if you have given a delivery address where the driver is unable to deliver your order will be left with a neighbour, safe place or they will leave a card for you to re arrange the delivery.
You could email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about your order or before you want to place an order or Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 526676 for more info.
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday