Portwest Aberdeen Fire Retardant Coverall
From £48.67 Excl. VAT
Aberdeen FR Coverall Flame Resistant International Standards
Ideally suited to off shore industries this top of the range coverall comes in inch sizes for the perfect fit.
Certified to a multitude of international standards the Aberdeen coverall offers top protection in a range of hazardous environments.
- EN 1149 -5
- EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1 + A2)
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- NFPA® 2112 ASTM F1506-10a
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/cm2 (HAF=82%))
- CE certified
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
Product Code: FF50
36, 38, 40, 41, 42, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 52, 54
Navy, ORANGE, Red
|Woo Category 2||
Workwear – Overalls & Bib Trousers
|Woo Category 3||
- Free Delivery if you spend over £75 inc VAT
- Standard delivery to UK Mainland is £3.99 inc vat if you spend under £75
- Next Day Delivery Available on most products for £7.99 (24-48 Hour Handling Time)
- You will be provided with a full tracking number once order is dispatched
- This does not include Channel Islands / Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highland
Delivery charges for these areas are £20 and delivery time could be longerOnce payment is cleared orders are processed within 24/48 hours. Delivery time on average is 3-5 Working Days.Items are normally sent with Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel or MyHermes.
This depends on the Value, Size and weight of the order as we use the best service available depending on the value of the order
Special Delivery is also available for some products. Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 522120 for more info.
Printed Products with a logo or embroidered products will be delivered within 6-10 Working days depending on the order size and product type.
Checkout section will automatically calculate the delivery charges once you have done your shopping and you are ready to pay.
Please make sure you enter an address where someone will be available to receive the order as it will avoid any disappointment
However if you have given a delivery address where the driver is unable to deliver your order will be left with a neighbour, safe place or they will leave a card for you to re arrange the delivery.
You could email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about your order or before you want to place an order or Please phone sales offices +44 (0) 1204 526676 for more info.
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday